HOSPITALS BY JACK FLAGLER Central Austin 1 Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin 1201 W. 38th St., Austin 512-324-1000 www.ascension.org • Trauma level: Level IV • NICU level: Level III • Number of beds: 524
Health Care Edition 2020
Information on local hospitals in Central Austin
4 Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas 1500 Red River St., Austin 512-324-7000 www.ascension.org • Trauma level: Level I • NICU level: N/A • Number of beds: 210 • New programs, expansions: N/A 5 Heart Hospital of Austin 3801 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin 512-407-7000 www.hearthospitalofaustin.com • Trauma level: Level IV • NICU level: N/A • Number of beds: 58 6 Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital 6818 Austin Center Blvd., Ste. 100, Austin 512-346-1994 www.northwesthillssurgical.com • Trauma level: N/A • NICU level: N/A • Number of beds: 8 7 St. David’s Medical Center 919 E. 32nd St., Austin 512-476-7111 www.stdavids.com • Trauma level: Level IV • New programs, expansions: initiated a 14-bed progressive care unit expansion as well as an expansion of pharmacy and dietary services
AUSTIN CENTER BLVD.
• New programs, expansions: completed modernization of surgical services and ICU 2 Ascension Seton Shoal Creek 3501 Mills Ave., Austin 512-324-2000 www.ascension.org • Trauma level: N/A • NICU level: N/A • Number of beds: 70 • New programs, expansions: N/A 3 Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas 4900 Mueller Blvd., Austin 512-324-0000 www.dellchildrens.net • New programs, expansions: new Dell Children’s Speciality Pavilion at Mueller campus broke ground March 4 and is expected to open in spring 2021; an additional four-story expansion of Dell Children’s will add 72 beds with room for additional growth • Trauma level: Level I • NICU level: Level IV • Number of beds: 240
CESAR CHAVEZ ST.
H I T E
MAP NOT TO SCALE N
• New programs, expansions: in June 2019, the Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute • Opened a new 72,000-square-foot electrophysiology center 8 St. David’s South Austin Medical Center 901 W. Ben White Blvd., Austin 512-447-2211 www.stdavids.com
• Trauma level: Level II • NICU level: Level II • Number of beds: 334
• New programs, expansions: in 2019, the hospital expanded its emergency department by 15 beds, added a rooftop helipad and opened a new 34-bed medical-surgical unit This list is not comprehensive.
• NICU level: Level IV • Number of beds: 438
Quality Home Care You Can Trust. ®
P ARSONS H OUSE S ENIOR L IVING
· Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing · Light housekeeping · Transportation, errands · local and family-owned
The Best Kept Secret in Austin
512.999.7379 • assistinghands.com/westaustin Call for a free consultation
Parsons House Independent & Assisted Living is located in the heart of Austin. Privately owned by the Parsons family, who have operated the community for 17 years, Parsons House is a unique blend of care and services to meet the individual needs of our residents. If you haven’t been to visit in a while, stop in so we can show you around. If you have never toured the community, we hope to see you soon!
Stress can suppress the effectiveness of your immune system. We are here to help and are committed to providing a safe and calming atmosphere.
No membership required!
2525 ANDERSON LANE, STE. 350, AUSTIN 78757 WWW.MASSAGE-VIDA.COM
(512) 454-0524 P ARSONS H OUSE A USTIN . COM
1130 C AMINO L A C OSTA A USTIN , TX 78752
CENTRAL AUSTIN EDITION • JUNE 2020
Powered by FlippingBook